Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kelly had to remind me of how I should react to people I disagree with last night. So this morning it was only fitting that I found myself reading in Galatians. Sometimes I retain information better by taking a little time to reflect on it, and typing up a blog page makes me do just that.

Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

I'll not comment on these. Just wanted to put them here as a reminder to myself.
-
It has been one of those headache weeks. I believe it was Tuesday morning at 5:o0 am that I woke up with a migraine. Seems I have needed ibuprofen just to make it through each day. Today appears to be no exception. Work has been crazy - going in for a least half a day today. I have not been doing my body any favors by getting enough sleep either.

Kelly and the boys are holding their own much better. Still seems to be some side effect or new symptom every couple of days.

Additional reminders:

I'm going to amke it through, yes I am, Make it through, yes I am, and I'll not be defeated, I'll sing a brand new song, Yes I'm going to make it through the day, Cause to Jesus I belong.

Bullfrogs & Butterflys, we both been born again - As a child, we had a record with a booklet that had this song on it. I wonder if it still exists anywhere?
http://www.agapelandmusic.com/bullfrogs_and_butterflies_CD.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agapeland
http://www.agapelandmusic.us/MusicClips/Samples/Bullfrogs%20and%20Butterflies/God%20Is%20My%20Friend/11-Bullfrogs_and_Butterflies.mp3

3 comments:

alwaysmom said...

Mike,
Magnesium deficiency is one of the major reasons for migraines. Unless supplementing, everyone has a degree of magnesium deficiency. The Pain & Stress Center has a liquid that is the closest thing to intravenous magnesium. You might want to check it out. (www.painstresscenter.com)
Hope this helps.restert

alwaysmom said...

restert was a mistype. Sorry

Anonymous said...

you definitely need more sleep. i can attest to that.

as for all the other stuff, "just hold on a little longer...cause help is on the way..." who sings that song? seems like someone i know sings that... *wink*